Aggie Ninja Certificate
Travel the mystical pathways of the Ninja; learn about breath, spirit, control, and inner balance through Qigong and Tai Chi and how these may be applied to the fighting arts of Judo, Fencing, and Archery. Take any four of these five PEAP classes and you can become an Aggie Ninja. Aggie Ninjas receive a certificate and an Aggie Ninja T-shirt.
These arts teach the Aggie core values of leadership, respect, loyalty, integrity, selfless service, and excellence. This certificate can be shared on a resume certifying you as a student of exploratory learning.
- Janet Bosquez (Fencing) — email@example.com
- Lorinda Cohen Gomez (Archery) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne Droleskey (Tai Chi) – email@example.com
- Daniel Gomez (Judo) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sloane Milstein (Fencing) — email@example.com
- Lisette Templin (Qigong) — firstname.lastname@example.org